WELCOME VALUED EXHIBITORS,
On behalf of the IEEE EMC Society Board of Directors, I have the pleasure of welcoming many of our returning exhibitors and hopefully some new exhibitors back to the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center for the 2018 IEEE Symposium on EMC + SIPI to be held from July 30 to August 3, 2018. We were last here in 2011 for an enjoyable symposium and exhibition. Long Beach and the surrounding area have much to offer symposium attendees and exhibitors. The exhibit hall is a short walk from The Hyatt which is the host hotel for the symposium. The Hyatt has upgraded many of the common areas and hotel rooms since our last symposium. I think you will notice the changes are for the better.
Our symposium is being planned and promoted to draw EMC and Power Integrity and Signal Integrity professionals from around the globe.
Please consider the benefits of participation.
Symposium Attendee Benefits:
- Top-rated, peer-reviewed technical paper sessions
- Networking with many industry peers at the same venue
- Increased papers with the addition of signal and power integrity papers
- Special sessions plans to attract the automotive and wireless engineering communities in California to capitalize on the hot topics of 5G/mmWave measurements and autonomous vehicles
- Workshops and Tutorials (at no additional cost to full registrants)
- Demonstrations and Experiments
- Clayton R. Paul Global EMC University – EMC and SIPI tutorials with CEUs
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest EMC and SIPI products and services
- Social events that showcase the uniqueness of Long Beach
- More than 100 quality restaurants within an eight block radius of the convention center serving everything from hot wings to haute cuisine
- A short walk to the Aquarium of the Pacific, Shoreline Village and Rainbow Harbor
- Free Public Transportation on the Passport to the Queen Mary, Pine Avenue, City Place Mall, Shoreline Village, many downtown hotels and restaurants
- Promotion, sales leads, networking
- Thousands of symposium brochures and flyers will be mailed and distributed at various shows globally
- A monthly E-Newsletter featuring the symposium, exhibitors, area information and other news sent to over 10,000 recipients
- Advertisements in industry trade publications throughout the year
- Press announcements in industry publications throughout the year
- A professionally designed and maintained website that is easily navigated, searchable, current and linkable to your website www.emc2018usa.emcss.org
- Solid technical program to draw attendees from around the world
- An exhibitor committee staff with experienced exhibiting, sales and marketing professionals
- Budget-friendly promotional and patronage opportunities offer branding and lead generation opportunities – reasonably priced
- The host hotel is just steps from the adjacent convention center
I am looking forward to welcoming many of you back to Long Beach in 2018 and hope to welcome new first time exhibitors thereby establishing mutually beneficial new partnerships. Please feel free to contact me or my exhibits chair, Alee Langford, if you have any questions or concerns.
Ray Adams, General Chair
2018 IEEE Symposium on EMC + SIPI